John McElhenney, the author of The Whole Parent, has spoken at SXSW (a national interactive + music conference) as well as other major events and group meetings. He is dynamic and excited when discussing parenting, single parenting, divorce transitions, positive co-parenting, dating again after divorce, and recovery from depression. Mr. McElhenney has a BA in creative writing from the University of Texas (Austin) and has made his living as a writer, designer, and digital marketer since graduating in 1987.
Topics of passion include but are not limited to:
- Kid-First Parenting
- Creativity and Joy In Everyday Life
- Friends on the Path – Building Spiritual Communities
- Choosing the Positive, Always
- Letters to My Younger Self
- Maturing Lovers – Monogamy and the Challenge of Lasting Love
- Fathers and Daughters – The Teen Parenting Gender Gap
- Building Creativity Into Your Life and the Happiness that Follows
- Recovery from Trauma and Depression
- Dating Again After Divorce
- Divorce Strategies So Everyone Wins
- How Divorce Transformed My Life and Relationship with My Kids
- Parenting Teens in the Age of Technology and Online Dating
- Conscious Co-parenting: Working Together with the Other Parent to Help Your Kids Win
For further information about seeing John speak, or for booking opportunities, please fill out this form.
Our team would love to get John to your show/event/church. Tell us as much as you can about what you are looking for. If you have a budget we can work from there. If any of the topics above are of interest please let us know that as well. We look forward to getting in touch with you and see how we can work together.
email me directly at [email protected]