John McElhenney has been writing about being a single father since his divorce in 2010. His heartfelt story resonates with both men and women on his blog The Whole Parent. Through the difficult crisis of divorce, co-parenting with a difficult partner, and on into dating again after divorce, John brings a fresh and honest perspective to modern parenting. He fearlessly approaches difficult topics like co-parenting with a narcist, dating after divorce, and how to stay connected with your teens.
A few of the networks and sites that have trusted John’s passionate voice are:
Podcasts/Interviews featuring John
- Life of Dad – Talks to John About Single-Parenting and Dating Again
- Single Dad Dating with the Dad Bro Show
- Staying Positive and Becoming Whole – OverDivorce Podcast
- Dad Bro Show – The Whole Parent podcast
- Fatherhood Wide Open – Getting Real About Whole Parenting
- Fatherhood Wide Open – 10 Questions About Fatherhood
- Free, the Poet – My Soul Interviews The Off Parent
For further information about seeing John’s media EPK, or for booking opportunities, please visit our contact page.